Victor RomeroWinnsen flower vending machine is excellent, I use it to set up new sales points but without to pay expensive rental space charge and more staff charge. Thanks Winnsen flower vending machine!
Liza GardnerI really appreciate Winnsen ship the two containers wine vending machine before Chinese New Year holiday, so I can finish the machine setup before my contract deadline. Winnsen is not only a business partner, he is my good friend too!
Alex LopezThis is my first time to import out of United States, and my cooperation with Winnsen is excellent! Winnsen deliver order and send me the shipping document on time. I have been using Winnsen mobile charging Kiosks over 1 year and they are performing well!
Drink Beer Wine Champagne Vending Machine Micro Market Vending Machine With Elevator
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Color||White, Customized||Working Voltage||110-220V, 50/60Hz|
|Payment Methods||Coin, Bill, Credit Card||Apple Pay||Available|
mini mart vending kiosk,
mini market vending machine
Drink Beer Wine Champagne Vending Machine With Elevator
1. Dollar bill acceptor; foreign coins acceptor; change in seconds.
2. Vend a variety of selections in the same machine.
3. Individual pricing per selection. Price can be set freely.
4. Compact size: Allow more mobility, more locations; indoor or outdoor.
5. Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service.
6. Large display window shows selections, large merchandise view space.
7. Self-check function avoids crash in machine running. Hardware circuit is interference and is EMC compatible, making sure that the machine operate in any surroundings.
8. When selections of the machine are out of stock, it can check by itself.
Consumer electronics: cell phones, chargers, power banks, Apple Watch & accessories, cables, headsets, USB drives & storage, MP3 players, SIM cards
Sanitary products: skin care, body care, health care, shavers, perfume
Medicines: vitamins, sunscreen cream
Souvenirs: toys, gifts, T-shirts, hats, sunglasses
Books: magazines, DVD cases
Food: fresh fruits, vegetables, milk, sandwich, salad
Drinks: bottle water, cans, snacks, beverages and etc.